from: Weber Grill
- 1 - 3.5 to 4 lb Beef tenderloin
- 1 tbsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup ground coffee
- 2 tbsp cracked black pepper
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
- In a dry mixing bowl, combine the coffee and seasonings and whisk to incorporate.
- Prepare the grill for indirect cooking over medium heat (350° to 450°F).
- Brush the cooking grates clean.
- Trim the tenderloin of any excess fat and silver skin. Season the tenderloin with the coffee crust on all sides, rubbing it into the meat.
- Allow the tenderloin to stand at room temperature for 15 to 30 minutes before grilling. Grill over indirect medium heat, with the lid closed, until the internal temperature reaches 125° to 130°F for medium rare, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Remove from the grill and let rest for 5 to 10 minutes (the internal temperature will rise a few degrees during this time). Cut into slices about ¾ to 1 inch thick. Serve warm.
Special thanks to Weber Grill Restaurant for sharing this recipe. Please support them by checking out their curbside pick-up options and order today!