SCHAUMBURG, Ill. – Simon (NYSE:SPG), a global leader in premier shopping, dining, entertainment and mixed-use destinations, today announced an anticipated Q4 opening for eyewear powerhouse Warby Parker at Woodfield Mall. Best known for its strong online presence, Warby Parker joins a number of newly announced, upcoming openings at the Chicago area’s largest shopping center.
Slated to open during Q3 are the first Illinois venture for affordable fashion brand Daily Thread, Soma Intimates, Amorino Gelato Al Naturale, and Action Land, an immersive gaming concept targeted to teens and tweens. Trending menswear retailer Psycho Bunny and Tradehome Shoes are expected to open during Q4.
- Warby Parker – affordable, quality eyewear, including popular designer brands, with on-site eye exams; anticipated opening, Q4, upper-level Nordstrom wing, next to Fossil
- Soma Intimates – lingerie, apparel, swimwear, footwear, fashion accessories, and cosmetics; anticipated opening, August, lower-level Nordstrom wing, next to Janie and Jack
- Amorino Gelato Al Naturale – gelato, sorbet, waffles, crepes, macaroons, hot drinks, and other sweet treats; anticipated opening, August, upper-level Nordstrom wing, across from Morphe
- Daily Thread – affordable, fashion-forward women’s apparel in sizes XS to 3X; anticipated opening, September, upper-level JCPenney wing, next to Urban Outfitters
- Action Land – virtual reality and immersive games, private parties; anticipated opening, September, lower-level Dining Pavilion wing, near Asha SalonSpa
- Psycho Bunny – branded Psycho Bunny polo shirts, apparel, and accessories for men and children; anticipated opening, Q4, upper-level Nordstrom wing, near The North Face
- Tradehome Shoes – men’s, women’s, and children’s shoes; anticipated opening, November, lower-level Nordstrom wing, next to Bath & Body Works
BONNI PEAR (she/her/hers)
Executive Vice President, PR / t: 773.644.6379 / m: 312.520.0175 / Motion
325 N LASALLE, STE 550, CHICAGO, ILLINOIS 60654