SCHAUMBURG, Ill. – Simon (NYSE:SPG), a global leader in premier shopping, dining, entertainment and mixed-use destinations, today announced anticipated Q4 openings for popular lifestyle retailer Abercrombie & Fitch and its sister lingerie brand, Gilly Hicks, at Woodfield Mall.
“Our local shoppers and destination-shoppers from across the Chicago metro, and beyond, count on Woodfield Mall to provide the broadest selection of top national retail brands in the market,” said Chris Speca, general manager of Woodfield Mall. “The addition of Abercrombie & Fitch and Gilly Hicks before the holiday shopping season further cements that positioning.”
Also announced were fast-dining newcomers Falafil East Mediterranean Kitchen, Byrd’s Hot Chicken, and TCBY/Mrs. Fields.
- Abercrombie & Fitch – Authentic American casualwear for men and women; anticipated opening, November, lower-level Grand Court, next to Express
- Gilly Hicks – men’s and women’s underwear, activewear, and loungewear; anticipated opening, October, lower-level Grand Court, next to Express
- Falafil East Mediterranean Kitchen – Mediterranean street food; anticipated opening, October, Dining Pavilion
- Byrd’s Hot Chicken – chicken tenders and sandwiches, from no spice to “supahot;” anticipated opening, December, Dining Pavilion
- TCBY/Mrs. Fields – hard and soft frozen yogurt, cookies, cookie cakes, and related dessert items; anticipated opening, December or January, lower-level Dining Pavilion wing, across from Peppa Pig World of Play
BONNI PEAR (she/her/hers)
Executive Vice President, PR / t: 773.644.6379 / m: 312.520.0175 / Motion
325 N LASALLE, STE 550, CHICAGO, ILLINOIS 60654